Friday, December 23, 2011

The rewrite is done!

I'm finally starting out my own blog. When A Dangerous Dream and Never Trust a Matchmaking Witch were released I was in the group blog Equestrian Ink with some absolutely fabulous writers! But now since I'm writing fantasy (although I did sneak a couple of equestrian scenes into The Grimoire)I'm moving on to a new blog, although I'm always going to be a big fan of Equestrian Ink!

Just in time for Christmas I have my final set of edits done on The Grimoire. Yes, I finished it awhile back, but then I got an exciting new idea and the itch to rewrite. So we have a hopefully more exciting story for you! I introduced a couple of surprise plot twists (I love doing those!) and added a lot more magic to the story. In my book there can never be too much magic!

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful, magical holiday!

Cheers,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment