Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Patience and the Absolute Requirement for Chocolate - preferably Godiva

Patience is a virtue, right? Hmmm...maybe, but it's definitely not my strong suit. There is an absolutely wonderful agent reading my revised manuscript whom I would love to have represent me. I should be calm, cool,& collected about this, don't you think? I'm an experienced professional, a former Vice President of a publicly held corporation, so waiting to see how it goes should be no problem. Besides, I've had interest from other agents - but this situation just feels like the right one.

So am I calm? Totally, absolutely, not. Am I cool? Okay, I'm not sure I even know what that means. Am I collected? Just ask my family, who I am driving completely nuts. Good thing they love me. Otherwise they'd be ready to kill me. Even the dog looks exhausted just watching me.

Wish me luck and either a short wait or a large vat of chocolate.

(A girl needs a break somewhere : )

Cheers,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment